Terms & Conditions
Conferences & Sponsorships
1. Space Technology Conference, STC, is organised and managed by Dialogue Events Ltd., a company registered in England & Wales Registration Number 07458177.
2. Reference to ‘us’, ‘organiser’, ‘DIALOGUE’ means Dialogue Events Ltd and references to ‘we’ and ‘our’ shall be interpreted accordingly. Reference to ‘you’ or ‘participant’ means the entity registering to attend as a delegate and/or sponsoring the event and references to ‘your’ shall be interpreted accordingly. Reference to ‘organising committee’ means the group of entities including the host organisation; sponsors, supporters, partners; and the organiser, its employees, or agents. Reference to ‘event’ means Satellite Technology Conference. Reference to ‘website’ means www.spacetechnologyconference.com
3. By purchasing tickets, registering to attend o sponsoring the event you are confirming your participation and that you have been supplied with, have read, and expressly agree to these terms and conditions (which shall apply to the exclusion of any terms imposed by you).
4. DIALOGUE is the sole organiser of the event and does not use any third-party ticket re-sellers
6. DIALOGUE reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be published here.
7. Contact us
Telephone: +  (0) 203 790 8880
8. Participants shall be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set forth in this agreement and any changes must be made in writing and signed by an authorised official of DIALOGUE who shall have full power to interpret and to make or amend these rules, provided that such amendments and additions do not operate to diminish the rights reserved for the participants under this contract and shall not operate to increase liabilities of the organising committee.
9. No Participant shall be permitted to attend unless he has paid prior to the event all of the fees agreed in the delegate registration form or sponsorship contract.
10. No participant shall be permitted to attend unless they comply with any health and safety regulations, including but not limited to COVID19, put in place by the organising committee for the safety of all event participants.
11. Participants are expected to comply with any building regulations and any and all Government rules and regulations.
12. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admittance to or to eject from the event any participant, without and liability or obligation to refund, that we fell could; disrupt the event, represents a security or health and safety risk, harasses staff or other participants, or fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
13. Rights of a participant shall not be assignable to any other firm or person.
14. Any use of photographic, audio or video recording equipment at the event is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by the organiser.
15. By attending the event, the participant consents to be filmed and/or photographed, and for their image and likeness to be used in our future promotional material without compensation.
16. Venue access and attendance hours shall be controlled solely by the organiser, who will specify hours etc., and admission shall be by ticket or badge, and identification badges shall not be transferable.
17. The organising committee is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage by fire or injury of any nature to any person or article. Venue security will be on duty day and night, but the organiser, while taking precautions against loss, will not guarantee against it and it is hereby expressly released from any liabilities for injury or damage there from. The participant is urged to adequately insure their property, other equipment for which they are responsible and personal effects.
18. The publisher of the event website, eCatalogue, the organising committee, will not be responsible for any errors or omissions on copy prepared and submitted by the participant.
19. The online submission of or signature of the delegate registration form or signature of the sponsorship contract and its receipt by DIALOGUE is deemed conclusive evidence of the participant’s agreement to pay the full fees due from that moment. Should a participant wish to cancel attendance, notice must be received in writing from the participant concerned. If applicable, DIALOGUE will retain the deposit sum paid by the participant. Note that any registration, sponsorship, administration, and insurance fees are non-refundable. Where a participant wishes to cancel within 3 months of an event taking place, the participant will remain liable for the full value whether or not the participant participates in the event.
20. If the event format is changed from an in-person event to a hybrid or online event, or the participant is unable to travel due to COVID19 restrictions, the participant may change their delegate registration from live to online and/or remove any in-person function hosting elements from their sponsorship contract. The difference in cost will be refunded by the organiser to the participant if already paid minus any processing fees incurred. The participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that a change in event format is not grounds to cancel either their delegate participation or sponsorship contract.
21. The organising committee shall not be liable for loss, damage or delay resulting from acts of war, civil commotion, strikes or lockouts intervention or regulation, military activity, national, regional, or global pandemic or any other circumstances which shall make it impossible or inadvisable for the organiser to hold the event at the time and place provided, and the organise reserves the right to re-schedule the event at another date and/or at an alternative site. Furthermore, DIALOGUE, will not be responsible and will be held harmless should any conflicts or misinterpretations arise with the host county regarding any and all aspects of the event which may affect the participants. The said participant acknowledges that DIALOGUE have sustained damages and losses as a result of the foregoing, as well, and shall and does hereby waive all claims for damages or compensation. The sums paid to DIALOGUE as fees or otherwise in connection with the event shall remain the property of DIALOGUE.
22. The organising committee are not responsible to assist the participant in obtaining passport and visa, for entrance into the country where the event is to be held. The fact that the participant is unsuccessful in obtaining these documents from the necessary government authorities will not constitute a basis for cancellation of this contract/application and it is clearly understood that no refunds whatsoever will be made. The participant, however, may substitute another party or company who meets the entry and government formalities necessary for entry into the country where the event is to be held. Such substitution shall be the sole responsibility of the contracting participant.
23. The organising committee are not responsible for any loss, damage or delay incurred in freight shipments (transport, handling, and clearing) into and out of the country in which the Conference is held. Participants are urged to adequately insure all shipments.
24. The organising committee are not responsible for any loss due to cancellation, abandonment, postponement, or curtailment in whole or in part of the event for causes outside its control. Participant is recommended to adequately insure their participation expenses in case of such cancellation etc.
25. Participant expressly acknowledges that no representations - whether oral or in writing - expressed or implied - have been made concerning the amount of business to be gained from the conference, its success or that DIALOGUE, or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates, employees or other entities allied with them have made any guarantees or assurances concerning the conference. Participant further acknowledges that this document constitutes the entire agreement and the binding rules and regulations existing between the parties, and that he has been given no oral change or modification. No one is authorised to make any oral changes in this agreement.
26. This agreement shall be governed by and construed according to English law. Any dispute between the parties under this Agreement hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Last Updated: 18 August 2023